Financial Statement Analysis, Business Advising
Everyone sees things differently. As a business owner, no one sees your business quite like you do, but sometimes a neutral expert can help you see things in a new light.
Every business can benefit from a Chief Financial Officer, even if it doesn’t make sense to hire a full-time one.
We understand what running a business day-to-day is like.
What you get with Part Time CFO Services
20+ Years Experience (CPAs, CAs, CMAs)
Each one of the Part Time CFO Services team members are proven leaders and team players who bring valuable insights to your business by leveraging their diverse experience to your advantage.
Financing and Cash Flow
“Cash is king”. Without sufficient access to funds for wages, accounts receivables, inventory, equipment, and loan commitments, even a profitable company can become insolvent. We can provide the following insights and services to help you remain profitable:
- Implementation and supervision of sales pipeline and forecasting methodologies
- Implementation and supervision of financial processes and controls
- Preparation of draft financial statements and support to the external financial statement audit process
- Finding non-core functions that can be outsourced in order to reduce fixed costs
- Recruitment and supervision of finance and administrative staff
- Preparation and reporting of budgets, multi-year projections and financial results (including forecast balance sheets and cash flow statements), and obtainment of updated forecasts with “what-if” scenarios.
- Review and Implement policies and procedures
- Determine your break-even point so you know which contracts to accept or reject
- Preparation for and attendance at meetings of the Board and Audit Committees; identification, tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators that you can review on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, these cover financial, sales and marketing and operational and employee metrics.