Internship for Digital Platform Coordinator
We are looking for candidate to perform following tasks
1. Create presentations, videos and content for our digital platforms
2. Create and execute social media ads for our company and our platforms
3. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and execute them
4. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
5. Evaluate and adopt emerging technologies
6. Organize and manage customer presentations and take feedback on our platforms
7. Coordinate with our development team for our digital platform improvement
Candidate should have skills to define organization’s digital marketing strategies and must be able to provide presentations to customers.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Strong presentation skills
This internship is funded by the Government of Canada under its Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) program. DS4Y, an initiative from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), provides an opportunity for youth to gain valuable training and work experience needed for today’s digital economy.
For more information about the DS4Y program in New Brunswick, please visit http://www.cybernb.ca/DS4Y